How to find suitable parts for my car?
Last Update hace 14 días
1. Check with your local dealer for correct part numbers. They must have correct part catalog for your vehicle.
2. Check our online catalog with your V.I.N. (Vehicle identification number or CHASSIS Number)
Here is catalog for Hyundai vehicles - Click here
Here is catalog for Kia vehicles - Click here
Here is catalog for GM (Daewoo) - Click here
* Even catalog will find suitable parts with your V.I.N., you must check with dealer again. We are not responsible for fits.
3. If your vehicle is Korean domestic specification, Your V.I.N. will not works with online part catalog. But we can check correct part number with our system. Please contact us and ask with your VIN. What is V.I.N. - please check this link
4. RHD model parts - Even many parts are fit without problem for both LHD and RHD, there are parts designed differently for driving side. ex) Headlamp, front door locks, seat belts,
We are not able to source parts designed for RHD models.
How to use our parts catalog
1. INPUT YOUR VIN TO START SEACHING
2. CHECK SPEC DETAIL AND CLICK VEHICLE MODEL TO SEE THE CATALOG
3. NOW YOU WILL SEE PART GROUPS
4. Click the group you are looking for, then you will see pages with diagram as below.
5. Finally you will see pages like below. and you can click the part from diagram. catalog will show you full part number!